Monday 29 September 2008

ELI activities in Italy

News from Italy - "Yesterday, the Italian Teachers' Association ran a workshop in Bologna to spread Earthlearningidea activities. Six activities were presented in two hours. There were 29 teachers from secondary schools (mainly from Emilia, Romagna and Toscana) and they enjoyed the workshop and the interactive methodology (which was quite new to us, who are more used to frontal lectures). I used a small questionnaire at the end to find out if they liked the
workshop and everybody wrote that they would like another one soon. Thank you."
This is really good news; we are always delighted to know when our activities are being used and enjoyed.
Earthlearningidea team.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am one of those 29 teachers who enjoyed the workshop and I'd like to thank Dr.Greco and ELI: the interactive methodology is very interesting and easy to learn. I like it. I'm sure my students will enjoy the activities very much too :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Adamo for your constructive comment. Do let us know how your students get on with the various activities.